More providers becoming certified means more animals receiving a higher standard of care.
What am I paying for?
- Improved credibility and trust with consumers by association with one of NZ’s most well-known animal welfare brands
- Peace of mind – you’re doing the right thing
- Reduced cost and effort to access expertise from a trusted source
- Expertise is coming from a NGO whose focus is on animal welfare, not commercial gain
- Raising the bar of animal welfare
- Increased sales of your product or service
- Providing an option to consumers who want to buy higher animal welfare products or services
- Reduced cost and effort to keep informed about the latest in animal welfare science-based research
- Reduced effort needed for creative design.
- Marketing campaigns have more impact on consumers as the messaging in market from SPCA Certified and its members is the same.
- Provide further education to internal stakeholders on animal welfare.
- Help educate consumers on what good animal welfare outcomes look like.
- Trust and credibility that your product or service goes beyond what is legally required for animal welfare in NZ.
- Positive consumer perception of your genuine support to improve animal welfare.
I’m interested, what happens next?
Firstly - read the Standards that relate to your business for farm
Questions about the Standards?
No problem, please get in touch with our team - we're more than happy to explain any of the standards in more detail.
I believe my farm or business complies
That's great! Please get send us an enquiry and we'll be in touch to run through the next steps to becoming SPCA Certified.